Redis is a data structure service. Used as a database, caching layer and message queue (MQ), Redis is preferred as a performance solution by many software projects especially for its high-speed. Having been developed since 2009, Redis is the most favored key-value database around the world .
- Works totally in-memory
- Providing data permanence in requested intervals (writing on disc)
- A design without schema
- Storing and processing the data like string, hash, list, bitmap series, geographical indexes and so on
- Automatic reduction of rarely used data
- Ability to estimate a lifecycle for data
- Scalability by data fragmentation, replication and high accessibility
- Automatic failover
As Ozgur Yazilim Inc.,
- We provide our customers with the ability to use a scalable service like Redis in their projects by virtue of our installation, configuration, optimization and Redis software consultancy services.
- With our management, support and maintenance services, we aim to offer our customers a business-focused climate without any concern for the sustainability and efficiency of their Redis servers.
- We also provide integration solutions for monitoring and alert systems.
 Cited from the monthly surveys of db-engines.com (March 2016)